Texas Halloween History Museum
149 Split Rail Ln, Smithville, TX 78957
Sat, June 10th, 2023 @ 7:00PM CDT
Texas Halloween History Museum Haunted Private After Hours Tour
and Access to Scream Hollow Summer Event.
$99 per person
Saturday, June 10, 2023
Friday, June 16, 2023
----Our ghost hunts at the infamous Texas Halloween History Museum and Scream Hollow are not for the faint of heart.
We have two of the most unique and haunted places in Central Texas and reports of paranormal occurrences are frequent.
Activity ranges from voices and shadow people to feeling watched, followed, or any combination of emotions. There are items from funeral homes, the home of a serial killer, death row, other haunted places, an electric chair, the doll room, and some that have been associated with satanism and the occult. The activity inside this building and in the forest are intense!
All guests must be over the age of 18 to attend this event
Time: 7pm – 1:30am.
Location: 149 Split Rail Lane, Smithville, Texas 78957
- Regular Admission to Texas Halloween History Museum
- Regular admission Ticket to Scream Hollow, (5 Haunted attractions including the hayride, live music and access to our regular patron common areas.)
- Paranormal Introduction: Learn from our experienced paranormal investigators about the equipment you will be using and some techniques.
- 4 hours of limited investigation and fun at our regular attractions plus 2.5 hours of VIP behind the scenes and off-limits access for investigating Everything Vaguely Paranormal.
- After-hours access to the Museum, Portions of the Mansion, Haunted Split Rail Culverr /Well and guided tour of old Doll Forest.
Private time to explore this location and to undertake your very own private vigils.
-Refreshments available from Midnight -1:30am including Free Snack and Bottled Water. Other refreshments available at the museum gift shop for purchase.
- you may bring your own EMF detectors, voice recorders, spirit boxes, dowsing rods, cameras and other paranormal tracking equipment. We will have some equipment for purchase and a limited amount you may use for the tours. We will provide each group with flashlights and emergency tracking.
What to bring:
- Printed or downloaded ticket or booking confirmation, as well as a photo ID. We will have record of your purchase and any of the above will suffice for entrance into the investigation. Must be 18 years of age to participate. All guests must sign a liability waiver.
- Please wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and closed toes shoes or boots. No open toed shoes or heels.
- Phone/Camera. This is one of the BEST pieces of equipment you can have! The more pictures and video you take, the more likely you are to capture something. You don't have to have all the fancy equipment. A phone/camera works just fine!
-Bug spray. It is summer, it’s a forest. We will have some on hand but if you prefer your own, please bring it.
- Again, If you have any paranormal equipment, you are welcome to bring it, though not required.
- An open mind!
7-11pm – Check in at Museum with Tammy Pruitt or front desk. Sign waivers, provide emergency contact information.
7PM-11pm Dinner (you will receive a coupon for free slice of pizza and anon alcoholic beverage.)
There will be other food available for purchase from our cafes and bars,
7PM-11pm – Admission to Scream Hollow summer event and Three Buildings of the Texas Halloween History Museum including the haunted building. be aware this is regular business hours for Scream Hollow summer event.
11:00PM MEET AND CHECK BACK IN AT THE MUSEUM FOR VIP BREIFING AND INSTRUCTIONS. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR WRISTBAND ON TO STAY AFTER SCREAM HOLLOW CLOSES.
11:00pm to 1:30am. Lights out to the woods and haunted buildings. Access to pitch black portions of our wagon ride trail to the old well, buildings inside the Mansion and museum. Guided tour to doll forest (the original doll forest is off limits to the public. For a reason.) Map of area provided.
Midnight to 1:00 am- Limited Self-Guided Ghost Hunt.
1:30am – Check Out (you must check out with us when you leave, or we will send a search party out. Our woods and houses are no joke, and our 20 acres is a black hole for cell service for.
Notice: If you are noticeably intoxicated, we have the right to refuse service to anyone. If you are rude to our staff, we will ask you to leave. Violation of any rule will result in being escorted off property without a refund. Be kind and have fun!
What can I expect?
A fun and exciting night of paranormal investigating, just as seen in most the popular shows on TV. You will have use of our paranormal equipment at the beginning of the night, while you are being shown techniques and how to use it, from our group of experienced paranormal investigators. Feel free to bring along any of your own equipment. We will have breaks periodically throughout the night. A light jacket could be considered depending on the time of year, as some areas in the locations can get rather cold.
We do not play tricks and are not out to convince anyone of the "afterlife". Please know that you will be among others who may or may not think the same as you but are all out to seek confirmation of "the other side". We never make a guarantee that the spirit world will make itself known on our investigations, but we can guarantee that we will have fun trying!
Can I sleep at the event?
Unless otherwise stated, events do NOT include a sleepover.
Is there any age limit of who can attend?
The age limit is 18 years and older.
Will I receive a ticket?
We are a ticketless event. Booking confirmation or mobile tickets, with a photo ID, are enough for entry. You will receive an email for further instructions in the prior days leading up to the event.
Will I see a ghost?
Unfortunately, we are unable to guarantee such a sighting. However, with the use of specialty equipment, as well as the knowledge of our investigators, we will do everything we can to offer the best chance of paranormal activity.
What if I cant make it, can i get a refund or transfer to the other date?
No, unfortunately we staff the event based on your purchased attendance. The museum is a non-profit 501(3)c and does not issue refunds or transfers.
Located at Texas Halloween History Museum inside Scream Hollow Wicked Halloween Park.
149 Split Rail Lane
Smithville, Texas 78957
No refunds or returns.
An event can only be canceled by the venue and/or event organizer. If the venue or event organizer cancels an event, you will be refunded within 4 business days of the event date for your purchase.