CUSTOMERS WITH ONLINE TICKETS MAY BE ADMITTED SLIGHTLY EARLIER OR LATER THAN THEIR TICKET TIME INDICATES. DEPENDING ON ATTENDANCE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE ADMISSION AT THE EXACT TICKET TIME. PLEASE ARRIVE 5 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED TIME SLOT.
TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, UNLESS WE ARE FORCED TO CLOSE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. IF WE HAVE TO CLOSE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE A REFUND OR TO USE YOUR TICKETS AT A LATER DATE.
As Haunted Haven approaches the 2020 season, we understand that this year is very different than previous years. This has been a hard year for businesses everywhere and with government mandates and new health code regulations, it is important to discuss how we as an attraction plan to operate this season.
As of right now we plan to open as scheduled with the following guidelines:
- In accordance with state mandates, all customers will be required to wear masks or face coverings to enter the haunt. Customers must wear masks while approaching the ticket booth, and before entering the haunt. Masks can be removed while waiting outside in line, but we will be asking groups to stay 6 feet apart from other groups while waiting in line. Refusal to wear masks while inside the haunt will result in being removed from the haunt with no refund.
- We understand some people have breathing or other medical issues that prevent them from wearing a mask. However, because of the nature of the haunt, if you suffer from breathing problems or anxiety caused by claustrophobia, or similar problems, you are unable to enter the haunt due to small spaces, extreme fog and other triggers to such medical issues.
- We will be limiting groups entering the haunt to 5 at a time. If your group is more than 5, it will be split into 2 smaller groups. This is to keep a bigger distances between actors and customers and to ensure customers get the most out of the haunt experience.
- To keep crowds smaller we will be discouraging loitering. We ask all minors to have their rides ready when they exit the haunt.
- To lower the amount of contact between employees and customers, we will be offering and encouraging online ticket sales. We will be offering specific ticket times customers can choose. We will post more information on that at a later time. The ticket booth will still offer in-person tickets for those who do not wish to purchase online.
- We ask all customers to stay home if they do not feel well or showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
What is Haunted Haven doing to keep our customers safe?
All actors and haunt employees will be wearing masks or face shields at all times.
- Every hour we will be taking short breaks to disinfect each room and ticket booth areas.
- We will have one employee taking cash and a separate employee putting on arm bands to prevent contamination from money. Ticket booth employees will be sanitizing hands between customers.
- Customer temperatures will be taken before you enter the haunt.
- As always, our haunt is a no-touch haunt. Our actors do not touch you and you do not touch them.
We understand some of these guidelines may cause an inconvenience, and we thank our customers for complying with our policies. We also understand many haunts and Halloween events are being cancelled. We plan on being open unless state or local government tells us otherwise.
2020 has proven to be scarier than anything we could come up with! But we still have some fun tricks and scares up our sleeves that we hope will help make your year a little more enjoyable.