Dimension of Horrors -Dismembered Souls Haunt
OPEN FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHTS STARTING OCT. 6TH.
Fridays & Saturdays: 7PM - Midnight; Oct. 30 & 31 are 7PM - 10PM. October 6, 7, 13, 14, 20, 21, 27, 28, 30, 31. Nov. 3, 4.
7:00PM - MIDNIGHT AND GOES THROUGH SATURDAY NOV. 4TH.
TICKETS: $12 EA. RECEIVE $2 OFF PER TICKET FOR DONATING ONE NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM.
VIP SPEED PASS: $20 EACH (LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE)
SPECIALS: LIGHTS OUT NIGHTMARE MODE WILL BE ON NOVEMBER 3RD & 4TH. 1 GROUP, 1 LIGHT, GOOD LUCK!
CHILDREN'S NO MONSTER LIGHTS ON EVENT: $6 EA. SATURDAY, OCT. 28TH 3:00PM - 7:00PM.
SEE OUR WEBSITE OR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR DETAILS.
The Merlinus Family Estate hasn't had visitors for years and continues to have a shroud of mystery surrounding it. No one really knows what goes on there as any who venture into the estate, have never been seen or heard from again.
Many have tried to breech this veil of the unknown only to find themselves joining the countless souls who have been swallowed by the darkness of this place. To this day, hundreds of rumors, stories and legends persist about the Merlinus Family Estate. They warn of unseen dangers, restless spirits and lost souls which seem to be controlled by a will not their own.
Due to its aged unkept appearance and multitude of strange stories that somehow escape its wall, this proves too much to resist so you volunteer to explore the estate and learn more about its occupants.
While you are there, investigate the long history of disappearances reported over the years. Travel through the estate and see just how many inhabitants it contains, are some living? Have they pasted beyond? or are some as the stories say...........
….. Dismembered Souls….
Lost to an eternity of torture and cursed to forever roam The Merlinus Family Estate walls.
Beware these warnings or you will undoubtedly join those already claimed by the Merlinus Family Estate. Brings friends with you, there is safety in numbers.
* The Haunt contains 15 themed rooms, over 200 feet of wandering maze, some claustrophobic areas, the use of fog, strobe and other special effects lighting, themed audio, uneven terrain, and many other things associated with Haunted Attractions.
* This event is not recommended for ages 12 and younger.
* This event is not wheelchair accessible.
* Please leave anything that you do not want to lose in your vehicle. Cell phone use will not be permitted beyond the entrance.
* No Alcohol, Drugs, Weapons or Blades of any kind are allowed on site.
* We will not accommodate stupidity so be warned.
An event can only be canceled by the venue and/or event organizer. If the venue or event organizer cancels an event, you will be refunded within 4 business days of the event date for your purchase.