TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ONLINE ONLY
Your ticket will grant you a one-time entry into "Evidence of Evil Haunted Attraction." Please take your time, participate, and enjoy your experience! The attraction will take you approximately thirty (30) minutes to navigate.
Your ticket is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please be sure to select your desired date and time before making a purchase. The attraction is rated PG-13 and children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
We do operate in light rain. The attraction only closes if weather creates unsafe conditions for our guests and staff. Please plan and dress accordingly. If we close due to rain, you can log back into HauntPay (where you purchased your tickets) and select a new date and time to attend the attraction.
There are no refunds for this event. Please plan accordingly. You may log back into HauntPay (where you purchased your tickets) and select a new date and time to attend the attraction.
Your timeslot is the time frame you will be permitted to enter our queue. It DOES NOT reflect the length of the attraction.
Wait times may be higher during peak times and sold-out timeslots.
Please contact Evidence of Evil with any questions, comments, or concerns. Please visit our FAQ for details.
Event Rules and Agreement
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in immediate ejection from the property WITHOUT refund.
- Your ticket is a revocable license and may be taken and admission refused without refund of purchase price. Holder of this ticket understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending this attraction. Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers associated with participation in this attraction. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into this attraction, holder agrees to release the operator, its parent corporations, affiliates, officers, directors, volunteers, employees and landlord from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending this attraction or any of the attractions at this location.
- WARNING: This is an outdoor attraction. This highly controlled environment could be deemed "physically demanding" for some; you may encounter uneven terrain/dirt. Activities may involve bending, kneeling, reaching, and/or crawling. Participants will find themselves in frightening situations. The activity will involve special effects such as STROBE lighting, low lighting, light water spray, air gusts, claustrophobia, sudden actions, loud music/sound effects. Some may find aspects of the haunted attraction to be "disturbing." We advise that young children do not take part in this activity. You should not enter this activity if you are pregnant or suffer from any physical or mental ailments such as heart conditions, epilepsy, asthma, vertigo, respiratory conditions, or any intense phobia. DO NOT enter the attraction if you are intoxicated, wearing any form of medical cast or brace, using canes or crutches, or have any form of physical limitations. Do not enter the attraction if you are using drugs of any type. You will not be admitted if any of these conditions are observed by staff.
- You agree not to touch any actors inside the activity (and they will NOT touch you). You agree to not damage any property of Evidence of Evil, LLC or Lyman Orchards.
- There is no smoking anywhere on the property
- No food or drink will be permitted inside the attraction
- Do not run or climb on any props while inside the attraction
- Do not turn on any form of light!
- No masks will be allowed inside the event
- Leave any unnecessary items in your vehicle or at home. Evidence of Evil reserves the right to inspect all bags, packages, purses, fanny packs, backpacks of any type.
- Weapons, sharp objects, lighters, and illegal contraband are not allowed on the property, and you will not be admitted if you are carrying any of these items.
- Evidence of Evil LLC and Lyman Orchards will not be held liable in any instance of lost, stolen, or damaged/broken property. Leave any unnecessary items in your vehicle or at home.
- You must abide by all instructions given by Evidence of Evil LLC at all times
- You will be refused entry if you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances
- We reserve the right to refuse entry if we believe you pose a threat to our actors or other guests
- You authorize Evidence of Evil LLC to record and edit all event related materials such as your name, likeness, image, voice, and participation inside the attraction. The recordings may be edited and otherwise altered at the sole discretion of Evidence of Evil LLC and used in part for any and all broadcasting or exhibition purposes in any manner or media, in perpetuity, throughout the world.
- Evidence of Evil LLC may use and authorize others to use all or parts of the recordings of this event. Evidence of Evil, its successors and assigns shall own all right, title, and interest, including copyright. These recordings will be used and disposed of without limitation as Evidence of Evil shall in its sole discretion determine.
- We will NOT tolerate harassment of any type towards other guests or staff members for their choosing to wear or not wear a mask (pursuant to state mandates, if any). Anyone engaging in this behavior will be asked to leave the property without refund.