Please read ALL HAUNT POLICIES, as they’re designed to keep guests and our volunteers and scareactors safe. Keep in mind the following:
1. Madhaunter’s Madhouse is a VERY POPULAR ATTRACTION. This means that on most nights there will be lots of people at the haunt and wait times may be long. Gates open at 7pm, attraction opens at dusk, or when it is dark enough to open.
2. October nights in Virginia can be very COLD or WET. The attraction and the line to enter the haunt is outside. Please dress for the weather and your personal comfort. We want you to be warm, dry, and comfy, especially if the line is long. The trail is in the woods and may be uneven in areas. Closed toed flat shoes are highly recommended for your safety. No heals, flip flops, or Sandals!
3. We cannot offer refunds for your ticket purchase (except in the event we cancel a night of the haunt due to weather or other circumstances) we ARE happy to exchange your unused haunt entry ticket for entry on any other night this season.
4. First responder night is limited to one free entry into the attraction for Police, Fire, Emt personnel, active duty and military veterans, and K-12 teachers. Must present valid county or military ID for free entry.
5. HAUNT RULES! HAUNT RULES! HAUNT RULES! Haunt rules to know before you arrive at the haunt, which are key to ensuring that you have a safe and fun visit:
+This haunt is not intended for young children or the faint of heart. Recommended age is 13+. May be considered too intense for some guests.
+Enter at your own risk.
+No running, pushing, or shoving.
+No food or drinks allowed in the attraction.
+No flash photos or cameras permitted.
+Costumes and masks are not allowed.
+Intoxicated guests will not be allowed to enter the attraction.
+Do not touch the actors. They will not touch you.
+Do not touch any props or decorations.
+HAVE FUN and SCREAM as much as you want!
6. Parking for the event is free. Please follow staff directions and signage to enter and exit parking area. Please use caution as the event will be busy and parking area may be crowded.
Visit our sponsor Manhattan pizza for the best pizza in the DMV! manhattanpizza.com/locations/leesburg/
We cannot offer refunds for your ticket purchase (except in the event we cancel a night of the haunt due to weather or other circumstances) . We ARE happy to exchange your unused haunt entry ticket for entry on any other night this season.