@ New Horizon Mall, Underground Parkade Level
Haunted Calgary Terms and Conditions
All guests MUST read before purchasing tickets and before entering the attraction.
By purchasing your ticket, and/or by entering the attraction, you agree to the following:
· Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, please watch your email for pertinent updates as event parameters and rules are subject to change. We appreciate your cooperation as we all work together to ensure safety for all.
· Transfer of fake blood, makeup, etc. to your vehicle’s surface may occur. Ensure that your windshield is free of obstruction before exiting the parkade. Haunted Calgary will provide staff to clean windshields if needed.
· You may experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, special effects, sudden actions, and an overall physically-demanding environment.
· You should NOT ENTER this attraction if you suffer from asthma, heart conditions, prone to seizures, respiratory medical issues, claustrophobia, or if you are pregnant.
· We can not offer refunds.
· You enter this attraction at your own risk.
· Holder of this ticket and owner of the vehicle understands that there is inherent risk involved with attending Haunted Calgary. By entering, you voluntarily assume all risks and dangers associated with participation in this haunted attraction. In consideration and acceptance of entrance into the haunted attraction, you agree to release Haunted Calgary, its owners, employees, volunteers, New Horizon Mall, and Rocky View County from any liability, harm, injury or death, cost or expense whatsoever that may arise directly or indirectly from attending Haunted Calgary.
· High-touch surfaces such as Bluetooth speakers, keys, vehicle door handles, etc. will be cleaned with alcohol-based sanitizer.
· Please see our detailed COVID-19 Safety Plan. Haunted Calgary’s 2020 attraction has been designed specifically for COVID-19 safety, but there is always an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Haunted Calgary, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
· With the exception of the family-friendly ticket option, the experience may be too intense or scary for guests under the age of 12. Parental discretion is advised.
· You must remain in your vehicle at all times.
· Your windows must remain rolled entirely up at all times unless instructed to unroll them by a member of our staff.
· Once loaded in the Scare Bay by our staff, you must turn off your ignition and hand your keys to our staff. This is a safety measure and is not negotiable.
· Your vehicle must remain in park during the show.
· You may have as many guests in your vehicle as seatbelts. For example, if you use a car with 5 seatbelts, you may have 5 guests in your vehicle. Haunted Calgary strongly recommends experiencing the attraction with members of your COVID-19 cohort only.
· Vehicles must be a maximum height of 6’6” (1.98 m) for clearance. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate vehicles higher than that. Maximum vehicle length is 30’ (9.1 m).
· Passengers must be fully contained within the vehicle. Thus, motorcycles, ATVs, OHVs, tractors, trailers, riders in truck beds, walk-ups, etc. are not allowed.
· The vehicle owner must agree to the risks identified above. Commercial vehicles such as taxis, limos, or buses may be allowed if the owner agrees to our warnings and waivers and if they do not exceed maximum vehicle dimensions.
· Haunted Calgary has the right to turn away any vehicle not deemed safe for the attraction.
· Do not idle your vehicle inside the parkade.
· Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is expressly prohibited. Police will be called for any drivers believed to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
· Smoking is not allowed with the attraction or the New Horizon Mall parkade.
· Haunted Calgary reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone. Haunted Calgary reserves the right to prevent access to the attraction if you are intoxicated or under the influence of drugs.
· Touching our actors or props is not allowed.
· Photography and videography are not allowed inside the attraction. We’d love you to keep the secrets of Haunted Calgary to yourself, so we don’t spoil the experience for future guests.
· Turn off your radio. A Bluetooth speaker will be provided to each vehicle. Leave the speaker on at all times.
· Turn off your headlights. Flashlights and other light sources are not allowed.
· Speed limit while entering our Scare Bays is 5 km/hr.
· Masks are not required while inside your vehicle, but are recommended for the prevention of COVID-19. Face masks are required if you leave your vehicle to access washroom facilities.
· Dressing up in costume is allowed and encouraged, but drivers must not have impaired vision or movement.
· Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your scheduled ticket time. We will not be able to accommodate latecomers and tickets will not be sold on site.
· Washroom facilities are available until you enter the parkade. Once you’re in the parkade, you may not exit your vehicle, except in the event of an emergency.
· Haunted Calgary is not liable for any damage to your vehicle, including scratches, dents, mechanical malfunction, staining, etc. We will make every effort to avoid damage, but accidents can happen!
Extreme Horror Immersive Experience
· Fake blood, cobwebs, paints, and other materials will be applied to your vehicle’s exterior surface. Haunted Calgary will make every effort to ensure non-staining and non-damaging materials are used, but we cannot guarantee that damage to your vehicle will not occur. The risk of damage increases if your vehicle paint is non-standard, you do not adhere to other rules such as leaving your windows rolled up, etc.
· In this experience, actors may climb onto your vehicle. You assume all risk of damage.
Commemorative Photo Opportunity
· A commemorative photo is available only by special purchase at www.hauntedcalgary.org. You may not exit your vehicle, but you may roll your windows down for the photograph, provided that you remain 2m from our Scream Team.
· Your commemorative photo will be sent to you via email and/or text message, using the information obtained on your ticket purchase, within 24 hours.
· Haunted Calgary’s logo will watermark the photo.
· We encourage sharing this photograph on all forms of social media.