You are cordially invited to ride the Hayride of Horror through the heart of Dellwood Park. The spirits of the long forgotten welcome you, while dark and mysterious forces captivate your imagination. Our fiendish creatures delight and terrify as you wait to board. Eerie movies will air on our 20 foot outdoor movie screen, and our bonfires warm you while keeping the evil from incinerating your soul. Food and drinks are available for purchase. Please also visit our sponsor, Sizzles in Lockport, for fire grilled greatness at 571 E. 13th Street in Lockport.
Tickets are $13 per person and $18 per person for a speed pass. Must purchase 10 tickets for group ticket discount of $1 off per ticket. The last ticket is sold at 10pm on all dates. However, the venue reserves the right to stop selling tickets at any time.
Dellwood Park has always been a family destination for recreation and entertainment. You know your child better than anyone so we suggest you bring young children at your own discretion. Or, attend our hayride for the entire family, "Not So Scary Hayride" on Sunday, Oct. 15, 2017 from 12pm-3pm in Dellwood Park ($8 per person, add $5 for speed pass). Not So Scary Hayride tickets can only be purchased on-site.
• No physical contact with the actors
• Use of flashlights, lighters or matches are prohibited
• No cameras or videotaping allowed
• No alcohol permitted on park property
• Proper shoes are necessary, no flip flops, sandals or high heels
• Warning: Be aware that we use fog and strobe lighting in our show
• Not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart conditions
• Warning: Please understand that the show may be too intense for small children who cannot discern fantasy from reality
• This is an outdoor haunt and will close if there is severe weather.
• No firearms or weapons are allowed
• Guests are not allowed to come to the event in costume.
• Reasonable accommodations will be made for those who need them.